Why pay your federal taxes line? Why use Direct Debit to pay taxes online?
Electronic payments are safe and secure methods for paying individual income taxes online. We use Direct Debit for our customers who need to pay their federal income tax.
Paying taxes online with Direct Debit is free!
There are no additional charges for tax payment transactions.
Direct Debit very convenient.
It’s Safe and Secure!
- You receive an electronic acknowledgment once your IRS e-filereturn is accepted. If you use TeleFile, once your return data is successfully entered, Mobdro Download you receive a confirmation number at the end of the call.
- The tax payment is listed on your bank statement as further proof of payment.
- Your bank account information is safely stored along with other tax information.
- Only authorized withdrawals are made.
- You can e-file early and, by making a credit card payment, delay out-of-pocket expenses.
- You can e-file (or mail a paper return) and initiate a payment by phone or Internet.
- You can also make Form 4868 (Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return) and Form 1040-ES (Estimated Tax for Individuals) payments by phone and Internet.*
- In addition, you may earn miles, points, rewards or money back from your credit card issuer.
- It’s Safe and Secure!
- You receive an electronic acknowledgment once your e-file return is accepted and the credit card transaction is authorized.
- If you pay by phone or Internet, you receive a confirmation number at the end of the transaction.
- The tax payment is listed on your credit card billing statement as further proof of payment.
- The IRS does not receive or store credit card numbers.